Sunday, April 24, 2011

Syukur

Syukur Alhamdulillah,

all praises be to the Lord, Allah swt.

Syukur Alhamdulillah,

all praises be to Allah, the Almighty, the All-Forgiving,

He that has given so much,

yet asking none in return,

but in our faithfulness to His ibadah.

I miss Him, Allah Taala.
I long for the day to meet Him, my Creator,
if an orphan who finally found his long lost parents after 20 years can cry,
i cannot fathom the feelings of finally meeting Him, the Creator of everything.

If a child who lost his parents in a supermarket for two hours can feel so much fear,
that was how i felt, before He found me, in this maze of life.

Syukur,
Syukur alhamdulillah, He has brought me here in His path,

all praises be to Him, to His Final Messenger, Rasulullah saw,
all praises be to His angels, His Prophets,
and to those He has promised heaven.

I long for the day to meet Him,
and He'll say 'Salamun!'
just like in Yasin, verse 58, " Salamun! Qawlam-mir rabbir rahim!"
"Peace on you! will be the word form the most-merciful Lord"
to finally meet Him,

till then,

I shall sing my praises to Him,
I shall sing praises in His name,
till my tears dry,
till the morning sun rises,

till then,

Syukur, syukur alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment